Are you in need of dental implants? Elmhurst dentist Dr. Kopp can help. First, let’s look at how you can benefit from dental implants and why they might be right for you.
According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), more than 30 million Americans are missing all their teeth in one or both jaws. Millions more, who still have most of their teeth, are missing one or more of their pearly whites. What about you?
- Missing one or more teeth?
- Wanting to improve the appearance of your smile?
- Realizing that a gorgeous smile can boost the quality of your life?
- Trying to decide which dental option is the best one for you?
The Superior Choice
The dental implant reigns as the king of addressing tooth loss. The AAID reveals that the success rate of dental implants has been reported in scientific literature as 98 percent. Now that’s a solid choice!
Dental implants are made of titanium and are attached directly to your jawbone. They act like anchors to hold natural-looking porcelain crowns in place. As a top-notch choice, implants can rectify several problems associated with missing teeth.
Improving Your Life
Four of the main ways dental implants can benefit you include:
- Restoring your ability to eat a variety of different foods without the discomfort or chewing limitations imposed by tooth loss.
- Empty spaces created by lost teeth can result in the movement of other teeth along with bite misalignment. Implants stop those neighboring teeth from shifting and prevent the development of other associated conditions including bone loss, chronic headaches, and TMD symptoms.
- Implants restore the desirability and youthfulness of your smile. When you’re proud of your smile, you’re far more likely to share it with others—which can go a long way in boosting your self-esteem and quite possibly your business and social relationships.
- Dental implants are extremely adept in securing dentures, creating greater comfort and confidence in your smile. With implants, you can speak, eat, and laugh without worrying that your false teeth will come popping out.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about dental implants or other services that can address your dental needs. Contact us today, and give you and your smile to the highest quality treatment that modern dentistry can provide.