Dr. Ashor Elia
I graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry in 1994 and have been practicing dentistry with Kopp Dental since 1995. I enjoy educating my patients about their dental health and putting them at ease about their dental treatment. I strive to provide the highest quality dental care for all of my patients and am proud to be part of a practice that truly cares about making a difference in our patients’ lives.
- Bachelor of Science/Biology, Northeastern University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, 1994
- Performs all aspects of dentistry including implant restoration, cosmetic dentistry, crowns, bridges and more
- 2015-2023 Recipient of the Consumer’s Research Council of America’s Top Dentist Award
- Received Chicago Magazine Top Dentist Award
Elmhurst IL Dentist
Services to the Chicagoland, Elmhurst, and Surrounding Areas.
Trust an Elmhurst and Chicago area cosmetic dentist office dedicated to the best and safest lab work possible by working with American labs close to home.