Dr. Keith Guzaitis
I received my DDS in 2004 and Certificate in Advanced Prosthodontics in 2007 from the University of Illinois Chicago College of Dentistry. I am one of 44 Board Certified Prosthodontists in Illinois. I have had the pleasure of working at Kopp Dental for over 20 years. In 2022, I purchased Kopp Dental and changed the name to Guzaitis Dental Group while still maintaining the same level of care that Kopp Dental provided for over 30 years. I am truly passionate about dentistry and dedicated to providing the highest quality dental care to my patients.
Dr. Guzaitis also supports many local organizations with donations and gifts to their Church and local schools for families in need. The office of Guzaitis Dental Group is a regular donor to the Smile Train organization and many other not-for-profit organizations. Our office prides itself on helping DuPage County.
Education & Associations
- Associates in Science/Biology, South Suburban College, 1998
- Bachelor of Science/Biology, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Dentistry, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry 2002
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, 2004
- Specialty Certificate in Prosthodontics, University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, 2007
- Board Certified Prosthodontist, American Board of Prosthodontics, 2008
- Adjunct clinical assistant professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Delta Sigma Delta International Dental Fraternity
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- 2015 -2023 Recipient of the Consumer’s Research Council of America’s Top Dentist Award
Outstanding Elmhurst Dentist & Prosthodontist
My wife Alyssa and I have been married since 2014 and have been blessed with two wonderful sons. I am extremely proud of my family, they have always supported me in my dreams and without them, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. When not practicing as a prosthodontist and dentist in Elmhurst, I enjoy fishing and boating. I also consider myself an avid home cook and baker.
Dr Guzaitis also supports many local organizations with donations and gifts to their Church and local schools for families in need. The office of Guzaitis Dental is a regular donor to the Smile Train organization and many other not-for-profit organizations. Our office prides itself on helping DuPage County.
Elmhurst IL Prosthodontist
Services to the Chicagoland, Elmhurst, and Surrounding Areas.
Trust an Elmhurst and Chicago area cosmetic dentist office dedicated to the best and safest lab work possible by working with American labs close to home.